Dr. Sayyed Mohsen Fatemi, Ph.D, and Debbie Papadakis, RP, CHt
Online Class: TBA
Mindfulness is often associated with meditation. This illuminating class presents a distinction between meditation-based mindfulness and Langerian Mindfulness.
This enlightening class will explicate both hypnosis & Langerian mindfulness & their integrative roles in bringing creativity and novelty into one’s life.
This course is recommended for counselors, therapists, healthcare practitioners, medical professionals, and hypnotherapists.
Participants will learn:
- The skills of being in the present moment
- To pay attention to physical experiences, thoughts & emotions nonjudgmentally
- Self-compassion and its implications
- The importance of raising awareness of one’s values and sense of meaning and their implications for calmness and tranquility
- To create composure and tranquility in the midst of hardships
- To manage emotions and deal with difficult situations
- To be more creative and mindful in one’s personal & professional life
- How Langerian mindfulness may assist the process of executing clinical hypnosis which can give rise to a more radical transformation of consciousness
Participants will receive:
- Intimate class size = personalized support
- World-class course supporting materials
- Letter of Attendance