Happy New Year!
Have you struggled to succeed or stay motivated? Do you feel lost or frustrated? Have you made New Year’s Resolutions in the past that failed? Do you believe that resolutions work, or are a waste of time? Have you set your New Year’s Resolutions for 2016?
Approximately 31% of Canadians will set at least one resolution in January and 73% eventually break them, (Ipsos poll 2015). Just 8% of people achieve their New Year’s Resolutions! Take some time over the next few days and revisit your new year’s resolution(s), or goals you have set for 2016. Be mindful of your progress. Celebrate the small steps that help you move forward and reward yourself.
“Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they’ve started.” ~ David Allen
Here are some simple tips to help you succeed with your goals:
- Be grateful for what is already in your life
- Make a choice for change – Change your frequency, change your reality
- Be honest with yourself – change requires commitment
- Become aware of what is effecting you positively and negatively
- Set everyday intentions – Take one small attainable task at a time
- Line your goals with your priorities
- Make a plan – write a list (prioritize)
- Take action
- Be responsible and accountable to your word
- Learn from your mistakes
- Celebrate the small steps that help you move forward and reward yourself
- Be realistic and flexible
- Be curious and open to learning
- Look for balance in life
- Stay focused
- Have a strong support system or network – share goals
- Celebrate each day
- Recognize your limitations and find ways to overcome them to help you accomplish your goals
- Let go of all fears
- Use affirmations and self-hypnosis
- Most importantly Clear Your Blockages
Your thoughts are powerful. With them you can create your world to be a happy and fulfilling place, or you can create a life that is unsatisfying. The choice is yours. Do NOT give up…recognize your limitations and find ways to overcome them. YOU CAN DO IT!
Need help? Please contact us via email: email@example.com or call us at 416.760.8996 for a free 15-20 minute consultation.
Debbie Papadakis, Founding Director of Hypno Healing Institute is a Registered Psychotherapist, an award-winning Board Certified Hypnotherapist and Trainer featured in Oprah’s O Magazine, O’s Big Book of Happiness, Elle Canada, Zoomer Magazine, Cnn.com, WNetwork, CityNews, Breakfast Television, VisionTV, AM740 The Conspiracy Show, CFRB1010 among many others. She is included in the book American Artists of Professional Hypnosis, 1900-2012.